Monday, January 24, 2011

My problem with

Hello Kitty stuff is the pink (and the cute).  Not a big fan of pink.....more of a black and gray kinda girl myself.  And I am a red head and pink just looks stunning on me :D
My good friend over at The Babbling Banshee blog knows me and knows very much my dislike for the cute and pink Hello Kitty stuff.  She even made cute and now very famous Hello Kitty Voodoo Dolls for our Halloween party one year. :)

So, knowing me like she does she found me the perfect Christmas present. A black Hello Kitty USB mouse.  Now I can actually handle something that is Hello Kitty related.  I have to say, I never thought I would see the day that would happen :D

6 comments:

  1. I bet you're more of an "Emily the Strange and her evil posse of cats" kind of girl. Lots of black there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never really understood Hello Kitty stuff, in general....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the Kitty! I even have a HK tattoo, but she is dressed like a devil and standing amidst flames. I don't even mind the pink. In fact, I find pink a bit terrifying anyway.
    I am coveting your new mouse.
    Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have an acquaintance who's HK mad. It's cute if your 8 years old but after that ............

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't like Hello Kitty. On of my coworkers was a fan of that stuff. You could find Hello Kitty things everywhere in her office from the pen to the computer mouse. I prefer Hello Kitty dead or zombified (http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs47/f/2009/219/d/4/Hel_Evil_Kitty_1_Zombie_by_Undead_Art.jpg)

    ReplyDelete
  6. FUN! ~ I hate Hello Kitty myself personally...

    Popping in 4 a belated howdy!

    SpOOky Hugs,
    Chris >:-)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive