Thursday, January 13, 2011

There is a reason that I have not

been posting any LOLcats on the blog.  No, it is not because some of you hate them.  Weirdos! Oops, did I say that out loud! :D  Just kidding everyone is entitled to their opinion...even when it is wrong.....ha, ha...just kidding again.....really I am.  ha, ha, hee, hee.....

The reason I have not posted one, is because none of them have made me LOL or were Halloweenish (yes, it appears I have made up my own word.) but today...today it happened!

This one references zombies and made me laugh.  Welcome back kittes, I missed you :D

8 comments:

  1. Perfect! I always KNEW that cats would throw you under the bus in case of zombies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHO in their right mind could dislike the LOL cats? No one....in their right mind that is! Please post more!

    Hope you had a fantastic holiday season. I've been so out of the loop that I'll never catch up, so I'm just going to move forward. Good to be back here with my own kind! I miss the Halloween Heads over the Christmas holiday! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just had to link this to my facebook

    Love Kittys & Zombies!! but, they shouldn't be allowed to play together..
    (¯`v´¯) Adele
    `*.¸.*´ ?
    ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)?
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive