Friday, January 7, 2011

Speaking of cats

if Ghoul Friday made a cat, how could I not buy it.  Really?  That might cause the universe to unravel.....more that it already is.

So here is another piece for my soon to be redecorated office. 



Maybe because it is a cat, it will not become a cat toy......who am I kidding, this too, is going on a high shelf somewhere.....the farther up it is the louder the crashing sound when one of the furry demons manages to find a way .....cause they always do.....always.

5 comments:

  1. All things are cat toys! Love it, wonder if Ghoul Friday does squirrels?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's great! I've seen my cat look just like that sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an evil looking weasel(all cats are weasels)!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol I've never tried to make a squirrel minion before, but it's certainly not out of the question. It would be the tail that's the tricky part.

    Nice to see her face again!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive