Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It is not just her

I owe a lot of you something.....an email, post on one of the blogs, present, banner.....excuse.....thank you....something.  And to all of you I say "Sorry" - I am not singling you out....I am treating EVERYONE the same ;D

I so forgot to mention that I am supporting the wonderful, funny, talented and good looking (as all my followers are) friend Courtney over at Haunt Jaunts for her fantastic "Haunt Jaunts Spooktacular Halloween Blog Party"

Whooohoooo!!

I have added a link here and to the side there....see, it's a grave....and I have a graveyard!  Awesome fit!!! :D

Head on over there and check it out!

Wait....I believe I am donating some prizes to her also......I am sure I need to get those over to her too.  Yikes!

And I believe I signed up for the Mrs. B's event too.....I believe I better get checking my emails!!

Anyway....love you all, really I am only ignoring one of you on purpose :D

1 comment:

  1. Aw geez! I'm sorry I didn't see this earlier. THANKS for the shout out...and partying with me. And for donating the prize to the giveaway. And for saying I'm good looking! And...and well for just being the most wonderful Frog Queen in the Universe!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive