Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Have I mentioned lately

that I love the crew. They are the greatest....and they make me laugh.


So we are working on the Nightmare Factory Haunted house for Extreme Home Makeover a few weeks back.....we are painting pink foam to look like brick with red paint.

Dawn looks at me dead serious with a brush full of red paint in had and says....."This paint is really messing with my mind.. I am having a hard time figuring out what shade of black this is." (smiling)

We have been painting the graveyard for so long in black and gray.....that I don't think the crew knew you could work in other colors. The Frog Queen is a bad influence on her friends. :)

1 comment:

  1. I am glad I was able to make you laugh, it was pretty well timed considering how tired we were! And I got to learn there is a whole other pallet of colors in existance! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive