Thursday, October 7, 2010

This is how I see

The graveyard :)

This is the view from the back driveway of the yard....not quite as cool as from the street. 
Kinda like behind the scene of a play.

I thought I would paint the tombstones on the back someday, but at night the fact that everything (almost) from this view is black is pretty cool. I guess I kind of like that our view of the yard is different...just me being my weird self.

I like it, so it is staying this way....I guess this could be called another Frog Queen Folly :)

Or it could just be that I am too lazy to paint the tombstones on the back....so I have convinced myself that this "cool".  I am delusional that way :D

1 comment:

  1. I like it the way it is. It's a reminder that you MADE all this cool stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive