While we are talking
about awards, I am ready to pass on the cool new award I got from Geoff over at Enter the Man Cave. This award goes to all of you that comment frequently on this blog. I always appreciate comments, let's bloggers know that there is indeed, someone out there listening :) Thank you. I tried to grab everyone that has posted on my blog....recently at least a couple time. Focus on the word "try" people, cause I am sure I have forgotten someone - I am hoping that because these awards make the rounds.....one of these people will correct my error and make sure you get this cool award! I am purposely leaving off three people that should be on this list - Carl at ILHM, Wiec? at when is evil cool and MJ at My Two Yens Worth......because I don't want to give them an award :D LOL!!! - they already got the award from Geoff already. So, guys, consider this your backup copy :) Andrew Green - from the always fun and interesting Who Wants Taters Blog (I love that title!) Arcane - fro...
Is that first plant on your roof? Yeah pumpkins and tomatoes! My garden has completely gone to shat, the only tool I can use in it right now is the weed-eater!
ReplyDeleteLOL looks a little like my garden. giggle
ReplyDeleteLooks good to me.
ReplyDeleteSQ
Loving the skeleton being strangled by the vines...must try something similar here!
ReplyDeleteCaptain...that is the roof of the garden shed. It completely covers the roof every year. I cut it down in October and use it in the yard. Perfect plant if you ask me :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by.
Cheers!
Carl = jealous, my garden = fake grass, I gave up on the yard and just demoed everything. Someday, when the sun actually sits on my yard for more than 5m a day, maybe I can have some flowers, froggies, and skeletons too =D
ReplyDeleteLove your garden pics! Is that sweet autumn clematis climbing up your shed? Heavenly scent! I moved mine this spring to the arbor by my pond where I also grow purple hyacinth bean. My eldest is going to be married beneath it next year.
ReplyDeleteLove the skelly entwined in vines : D
Josie