Sunday, September 13, 2009

This picture just about

sums up my childhood perfectly. Kermit the Frog and Vincent price. Bliss! I wish I would have seen it earlier....I am going to have to find the episode...(I was not a big TV watcher as a kid, so I likely missed it....sorry I did.)

So, how did I find this?

I did a search for vampire frogs because all those cool frogs over at Stolloweens' site have got me thinking that I need to create a set of evil frogs....I have always had this idea of three frogs standing on top of each other trying to get over a wall....and them all having fangs.

I cannot tell you where the idea comes from....but it has been in my head for years!


5 comments:

  1. Great shot! I'll have to seek out this episode. Kermit the Frog and Vincent Price: two of my all-time favourites :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always loved Vincent Price! I've got a few froggie things I will have to send you if you need some more ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a very soft spot in my heart for Kermit.
    Here is a link to the video you were looking for, it was on the Muppet Show.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQALLGsn-Fk
    If you go to youtube and put in "Vincent Price and the Muppets" there are a few of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this episode of the Muppet Show!!! Years ago, I bought a VHS tape with this one and another Halloween show starring Alice Cooper. They are both great episodes.
    I also have a tee shirt with a pic of Vincent & Kermit together, bearing their fangs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belle Dee - you have a t-shirt!!! I must have that!! :)

    Lynn - wow, I am off to get myself a copy.

    Caroline - I definately need more froggy things...I will check out your stuff again.

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive