Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The rest of you are going to

have to buy your own subscription :) but The Captain is the lucky one - he won the one year subscription to Haunted Attraction Magazine that John so nicely donated...and a Davis Graveyard coffee mug too...great for holding those warm fall beverages.

Captian, I believe I have your mailing address and I will have some stuff out to you shortly!

Thanks to husband for picking a winner and thanks to everyone for participating.

Back to prop making!!

3 comments:

  1. I am one lucky SOB lately! I love my blogger friends, they have made checking the mail exciting! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps I have a little appreciation giveaway going on at my blog. I couldn't help but notice that you've avoided joining in my zombiedeer games???

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a appreciation give awawy!!! How did I miss that! I am on it!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive